CDH 4 is the currently stable version of Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop. http://cloudera.com/
Apache Spark is a fast and general engine for large-scale data processing. http://spark.incubator.apache.org/
Shark is a Hive compatible query engine Based on Spark. http://shark.cs.berkeley.edu/
Cloudera provides a parcel for Apache Spark, official parcel at http://archive.cloudera.com/spark/ and you can get it from my mirror (only if you’re on CentOS/RHEL 6 x86_64) Cloudera Mirror.
CentOS 6.4 x86_64, host names hadoop1-hadoop5.
Cloudera Manager 4.8.1
Continue reading “Install Spark/Shark on CDH 4” »
Incoming search terms:
- akka ProtocolStateActor failed
- native lz4 library not available
- java lang RuntimeException: native lz4 library not available
- akka pdu
- Error while decoding incoming Akka PDU of length
- install apache spark on cloudera from tar
- installing spark on cloudera
- spark lz4